Torpig found on computer please help remove

I too have some sort of malware [Adware.elex ] in my PC. Our window re-seller advises to format C drive and install a fresh copy of windows cause once there are viruses or malware nothing can clean them out of the system files without damaging the OS [win 10] installation.

So I have learned to install OSs in a PC. Not difficult very quick, Why? Please read the next line.

This was after I ran FRST64 [as discovered below] for over 6 hours and it kept running with no results [I ended its scan from the Task Manager].

The installed anti-virus [and Defender too], anti-malware [several of them] all tell the PC is clean but while browsing Malwarebytes blocks files and msiexec.exe form a website known to be malicious, I don't think anything can remove it.

Welcome to healthy PCing and heart break [or burn]

• 2 months later...
  • Root Admin

We're sorry. It looks like your topic was somehow overlooked. Due to the length of time we'll go ahead and close this topic now but if you still actually need help please send a private message to one of the Moderators and we'll assist you.Thank you and sorry we missed your topic.