PA.Dutchman

Just an observation and appreciation for Malwarebytes

Just an observation and appreciation for Malwarebytes, we have had Verizon for years and we are happy with it. We had DSL and now we have FIOS. Verizon had its' own EMAIL SERVER all these years and it worked fine for us.

However in the last month or so they contracted with AOL to take over their EMAIL SERVER BRANCH, we had to switch quickly to retain our original email addresses. At 69 years old it would not be a good time to start trying to contact all our family, physicians, etc we have new email addresses. We were able to retain our email addresses.

This is WHAT I FIND AMAZING AND AGAIN MAKES THE PURCHASE OF MALWAREBYTES SUCH A GREAT INVESTMENT!!!

Since AOL has taken over when I access their SERVER for my VERIZON ACCOUNT AOL ALWAYS HAS ADVERTISEMENTS ETC all over their server.

As a result EVERY TIME I ACCESS MY EMAIL ACCOUNT NOW HANDLED BY AOL FOR MY VERIZON EMAILS MALWAREBYTES BLOCKS SOME SITE OR PROGRAM AOL HAS OPERATING ON THEIR SERVER, NO DOUBT FOR MONEY.

I can't imagine what kind of things would have infested our PCs without our MALWAREBYTES PROTECTION. This never happened when Verizon operated their own email servers however with AOL every time I check my email I THANK GOD WE HAVE MALWAREBYTES PROTECTION ANOTHER SITE IS IMMEDIATELY BLOCKED.

:D

THAT is a great testimonial :) !

Thank you for the kind words, and I'm glad that Malwarebytes is helping to keep your PC clean.  Thank you for using Malwarebytes to stay protected out there on the web :)