Hi,

I posted something similar a few weeks back but got no response. I think my computer is infected with malware that uses windows powershell to execute. I have Malwarebytes Premium and every now and then it blocks the domain 'tablezip.info'. It's persistent and every time I attempt to scan and remove it, it reappears after a few days and I get pop-ups and malicious adware. Any help removing would be greatly appreciated.

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

Edited by Vanilla
Added FRST logs

I think the issue has gotten worse. Now whenever I attempt to perform a threat scan it immediately stops itself after a few seconds with no error message or anything. Real-time protection also keeps turning itself off without me touching anything. When I try to turn them back on manually it gets stuck on "Starting..." which prevents it from turning back on. Haven't really changed anything since yesterday.

ss+(2017-05-19+at+07.58.18).png

ss+(2017-05-19+at+07.58.48).png

• 2 months later...
  • Root Admin

We're sorry. It looks like your topic was somehow overlooked. Due to the length of time we'll go ahead and close this topic now but if you still actually need help please send a private message to one of the Moderators and we'll assist you.Thank you and sorry we missed your topic.