5 computers crashing since MWB 3 install

I purchased 10 seats of MWB 3 last night to make sure I'm covered for 2 years on my family computers.  Fortunately I only installed on 4 of them. All 4 BSOD with stop error 0x0000007F now.  I tried a number of things and got this one working by doing a system restore.

The whole error i s 0x0000007F (0x00000008, 0x07cc750, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)

do you want the crash dump data?  

It seems to occur whenever I launch either IE or Chrome.  Tried reinstalling Chrome, no help.

Windows 7 64 bit and 32 bit versions affected.

Thank you.

Also, do you have Blue Coat K-9 Web Protection on these machines? If you do, can you please disable it and see if the issue persists. If not, can you gather FRST logs as outlined below

1. Download FRST and save it to your desktop
    1. Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit
  2. Double-click to run and when the tool opens click Yes to the disclaimer
  3. Press Scan button
  4. This will product two files in the same location (directory) as FRST: FRST.txt and Addition.txt
    1. Attach both of these logs to your post by clicking on the "Drag files here to attach, or choose files..." or simply drag the files to the attachment area

Sorry, no Memory.DMP on any of them. perhaps due to the system restores.

Also, two of the computers I could not uninstall MWB the uninstaller file was missing. 

System Restore failed at first on those two. I had to restore to a date this morning, then restore again to a date a few days / weeks ago. 3 of them are back to normal and fully patched, one of them is choking on one of the windows updates. I have not tried reinstalling MWB yet.

So I'm guessing it's some entanglement of MWB and windows update because there were a number of SysRes points having to do with updates.

I'm game to try it again on one of them if you have any recommendations.

Thanks

16 hours ago, Fatngristle said:

Stink. ok, we'll I'd rather do without MWB than K9. I just bought 10 MWB seats tho

7 hours ago, gonzo said:

2. You are not assisting

The OP clearly specified that he would rather do without MWB than K9; He also specified that he "just bought" 10 MWB seats.

If you would have "just bought" 10 MWB seats but you would rather go without MWB than K9, doesn't seem to be logical to return the incompatible product and ask for a refund?????

Where do you see I am complaining?

7 hours ago, gonzo said:

You are not authorized

Next time I will apply for an authorization, first...