Need help

A user in my company just received what I am sure is malware. It is called ErrorProtector, I am getting ready to use the hijack this prepost instructions, but I wanted to make sure that this is actually malware. I found a couple sites that said it is, but I have used this forum before and trust the users. Any information any one has in regards to this would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Brian

I appreciate the help Marcin. I ran Rogue Remover Pro, but it said it did not find anything. I am not sure if errorprotector was deleted in some other way, or if Rogue Remover Pro removed it and I did not realize it. I do not see it coming up, so I am assuming it's gone. If I have any more problems I will repost.

Thanks again,

Brian

• 2 weeks later...

I am sorry I have taken so long to respond, had some problems with a zombie virus taking over a users computer and trying to send out spam. The laptop has not had any more problems, and is working fine. The user is traveling a lot this month, once I have a chance I can post a HijackThis log if you still think I should. Again I appreciate your help Marcin.

Thanks,

Brian