Blocking Raxco - is it a general threat?

I didn't want to put this in False Positives because I needed clarification if the positive was actually false or not..

I discovered that MB3 now considers PerfectRegistry to be a PUP because it is a registry cleaner with aggressive marketing - which is honestly fair enough (I have seen benefits from running registry cleaners but only in extreme cases where a machine had been used for years with high software throughput), although I'm not sure about casting that particular stone given that a 30-day trial of a passive security program is also a dark pattern.

What's of more concern is that it also blocks raxco.com, the site that provides it. My concern is that Raxco also provides PerfectDisk which is a defragmenter I've been using for years. It's not listed as a PUP, but blocking Raxco as a whole implies that it's somehow generally dangerous. Is PerfectDisk known to do damage as well, and if so, what might it do?

(Also, as a side note, I notice that Google's infobox on a search for MalwareBytes claims that MalwareBytes is written in BASIC. This seems a bit of a reach for things like exploit protection!)

Edited by hyphz