Repeated problem, malwarebytes won't start.

I posted a similar topic yesterday and it never appeared on the forum. I have an old perpetual license for MBAM pro on a windows 7 machine. Yesterday it wouldn't start. I ran chameleon and it started, scaned, and removed several PUPs. I ran FRST64.exe and attached the files it produced. Today MBAM won't run again! I have not tried chameleon a second time. A possibly associated problem might be that Macrium Reflect has been unable to make an image backup due to an error in the windows shadow copy service which it uses. Malwarebytes is mentioned in the log that windows produced during this failure.

I have attached the reports generated by FRST64.exe and by the shadow copy service yesterday.

PaulL

4BC1F550AF46888B-00-00.txt

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

I just tried to run chameleon using its help file thirteen times and it failed to find or install MBAM. I see the c\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-Malware\ directory, its size is 136.6 MB and it contains 134 files in 74 directories. Something is stopping MBAM from running!