Jump to content

Infected by adware,trojan,pup... after finishing a windows update

Recommended Posts

Hi, yesterday I've finished to install some windows updates and this morning when I've opened my Chrome my search engine got replaced by another unintended search engine ( "Lucking Search " or something similar). I've decided to run malwarebytes and the analysis returned more than 5000 (!) entries on malware detection. I've put everything to quarantine. I've read some other guides on internet and downloaded the adwcleaner, which got 22 results. Restarted the PC , the problem with the browser was gone. However, for some reason, I was unable to delete the files from quarantine so I've decided to read the malwarebytes guide to malware removal and I've run the FRST. You will encounter the logs attached. 

Addition_14-05-2017 13.39.22.txt

FRST_14-05-2017 13.39.22.txt


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
  • Root Admin

We're sorry. It looks like your topic was somehow overlooked. Due to the length of time we'll go ahead and close this topic now but if you still actually need help please send a private message to one of the Moderators and we'll assist you.Thank you and sorry we missed your topic.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
Back to top
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.