Windows is missing a critical driver - mbamswissarmy

My computer required a restart as either the keyboard or mouse were being given power for whatever reason, I restarted it and then it booted up to a screen saying thay there was a critical system driver was missing from \Windows\system32\drivers\MBAMSwissArmy.sys and gives a status of 0xc000098.

Hello Neiro and :welcome:

The Malwarebytes staffers and forum helpers require detailed information specified in the locked/pinned topic at Having problems using Malwarebytes? Please follow these steps

Please do not Copy/Paste any (.txt) test files.  Please do post/attach the answers & data files here in your next reply to this topic.

Additionally, please consider selecting the "Follow/Following" button, near the upper-right corner of your topic, to receive timely Email notifications about updates to your topic.

Thank you.

I tried using an ISO I bought a while ago to repair the computer and it somehow fixed it while saying it wasn't the same version and that I sould use the installation disk that matches my install. Is there anything that I should be doing that isn't included in the post from 1PW?