adwcleaner being locked up and removed - help!

HI

I have just been run a security check/scanning check with all of those (NPE . Crystal Security . Hitmanpro .zemana - anti-malware . Running all of them at-once) so then when I have to open adwcleaner.exe . a security warning by Crystal Security popping up to tell me that they have blocked adwcleaner.exe for malware and that make of adwcleaner.exe to becomes locked up in weirdly way ! also Crystal Security have to not only blocked adwcleaner.exe but their engine have also to blocked  important window’s system files and also they blocked both  Hitmanpro .zemana - anti-malware !!!! :huh: not sure why they have to even flagged the important window’s system files which make some damaging of OS !

CpWz_3715.png

Edited by Gt-truth
typo and I have to make a screenshot

13 minutes ago, Porthos said:

He is just giving you the facts. ONE scan at a time.

that ain’t even true . he always make of a software problem to if even I had make a mistake/or a problem on my end. but for now this is a FP by one of security . that’s all.

and that not of his business if a users have running many program at-once .

so tell him why Crystal Security being to kill/block the launch of adwcleaner and hitmanpro and zemana .moreover that  Crystal Security  being to flagged of windows dll’s files as a malware ?

the truth must be tell .

Edited by Gt-truth

From what I can tell, the issue is with Crystal Security. So you should report the issue to the developper on his thread over at MalwareTips or Wilders Security.

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/threads/crystal-security-discussion.317258/

Here, I've been nice enough to link him this thread over at WS.

that ain’t even true . he always make of a software problem to if even I had make a mistake/or a problem on my end. but for now this is a FP by one of security . that’s all.

Exactly, it's an issue with Crystal Security, so why do you report the issue here? It doesn't concern Malwarebytes at all.

It is my problem if you have an issue with what you're doing because you're not doing things properly and end up asking for assistance here.

so tell him why Crystal Security being to kill/block the launch of adwcleaner and hitmanpro and zemana .moreover that  Crystal Security  being to flagged of windows dll’s files as a malware ?

the truth must be tell .

kardokrystal (Crystal Security dev.) will handle that. Next time, report issues regarding his software to him directly, not here.

Edited by Aura

29 minutes ago, Gt-truth said:

Yes, it is. It is every helper's business. 

When you ask for assistance fo things that do not have anything to do with MB you are using resources that can be used to help with issues that MB the forum is here for.

If you need assistance, OK but don't be rude to people trying to help you.