Recurring Malware after Windows Powershell pops up

This has been going on for a while, but I've just been scanning with Malwarebytes. Sometimes it gets rid of the problem for a couple days, sometimes for a couple hours. It's always the same kinds of viruses/PUPS found, but I'm not sure how to fully get rid of them. I've also tried using Malwarebytes in Safe mode, but since it shows up after a Windows Powershell popup, doing it doesn't always work. I don't see any weird/unwanted extensions on Chrome, but now even when I open a new tab to type in the search bar, it redirects me automatically to another site (generic - search . net) I've attached the most recent log with viruses. 

scanninghistory.txt

• 1 month later...
  • Root Admin

Hello @geopum

Sorry for the delay, it looks like your topic was overlooked.

Please start an elevated Admin level Command Prompt and type the following exactly and press the Enter key after each line.

SCHTASKS /Query /FO LIST /V >"%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\MyScheduledTasks.txt"

reg export "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Console" "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\MyConsoleSettings.txt" /y

Then locate on your desktop the file MyScheduledTasks.txt and MyConsoleSettings.txt  then attach them back on your next reply and I'll take a look and see what's going on.

Thank you

Ron