Disable for registry key set by GPO

Recently, I joined my computer to my employer's domain.  As a result of doing so, a Group Policy Option has changed the style of the control panel to the classic style (which I prefer anyway). However, MalwareBytes flags this as a malware which needs to be quarantined.  Is there any way I can prevent MalwareBytes from flagging this registry change as an indication of malware?

malware.png

Edited by aroberge
added screen capture

Greetings :)

Yes, simply run a scan on your system and once the item has been detected and the scan has completed simply uncheck the checkbox next to that registry policy and then click Next.  Once the prompt is displayed asking about remaining items, click on the Ignore Always button which should add that registry value to the Exclusions in Malwarebytes which should prevent it from being detected in the future.

Please let us know if that doesn't resolve the issue and if there's anything else we can assist you with.