Real-time Protection layers turned off on purpose

Hello,

I have disabled both Web protection and Exploit protection in version 3.0.6.1469 on two computers with Premium licenses
for home use. Since I have these two components disabled, I get a notification now and then alerting me to components that I
as a user have disabled through the management interface for MB.

I can't seem to find any options to disable the notifications regarding components that have been disabled. These notifications
are understandable in case those components have been disabled per malicious vectors, but in this instance I have disabled
them on purpose and would like to choose to not have these notifications ruining streaming/gaming sessions (well, what actually
happens is that the notification takes focus so that the game is interrupted at which point most of the games will interrupt and
crash to desktop).

Q: How do I go about having these notifications disabled both at home and for the computers at my organization as well?
Q: Can't these notifications be integrated into the Windows 10 notification system instead which works fine?
Q: If it's not possible, then could the community possibly help me out with alternatives that do provide the option to disable certain components?

Malwarebytes version: 3.0.6.1469
Component package version: 1.0.103
Update package version: 1.0.1884

Thanks
Nick

Malwarebytes-201705070406.PNG

Hello, @Porthos

Thank you, that did the trick. I'll have to keep track of the beta builds from now on.
One thing that I noticed was when I disabled Exploit protection and the slider didn't
move to the off-state for multiple attempts. Closing the interface and opening it again
showed it as off, so the slider state needs to be checked/updated with the viewport.

Malwarebytes 3.1.1.1722
(excerpt) - Added setting to turn off ‘Real-Time Protection turned off’ notifications when protection was specifically disabled by the user

14 minutes ago, NKL said:

Hello, @Porthos

Thank you, that did the trick. I'll have to keep track of the beta builds from now on.
One thing that I noticed was when I disabled Exploit protection and the slider didn't
move to the off-state for multiple attempts. Closing the interface and opening it again
showed it as off, so the slider state needs to be checked/updated with the viewport.

Your welcome. :)

59 minutes ago, NKL said:

Hello, @Porthos

This was most likely due to the fact that our exploit protection functions by loading its DLL into protected processes like web browsers etc. so it take a while to unload/unhook from any protected processed which might currently be running in memory in addition to unloading its driver from memory.  I see the same delay on my system, however it does eventually switch to the off position, usually within a matter of seconds.