Multiple Sessions?

So I've used MB Android on my little chinese android media box with S905 processor (Along with a paid version of KIS Android) for like 8 months or so

and one thing I've never really understood is how MB Android can be scanning on one screen...I can have another MB screen saying

it needs to scan and maybe another MB screen saying something else...I can finish the scan with MB and exit out of all screens of MB

and go back into it and it still says it needs to scan (Even though it just finished a scan)...really strange behavior...Why is it that I can get all these

different screen represenatons of MB all saying something different and even when a scan finishes it may not update another screen that may still think

it needs to scan and like I said you can exit out of all of them after finishing a scan and go back into MB and it will say it needs to scan...

I probably don't need as much protection on this box but I really don't trust it (isolated as much as I can) and I have sideload on it from outside Goolgle so

that adds to my paranoia hence why I run MB and KIS on it...Just curious about this strange behavior of MB Android.