Exploit Protection won't start

I  am having exactly the same trouble, I have re installed the latest version and it is still happening.

If I enable the anti-exploit it says starting and nothing happens.  Do I need to start a separate posting for this issue.???

Edited by Exfso

I split your post into it's own topic as the one you replied too was two months old and around Web Protection. For starters, we recently released a new beta version that I'd recommend you use

If that doesn't work, please include the information requested in the following thread

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to say I had the same problem.  Followed the advice given in another topic with a similar problem (now closed).  Even though no updates were available, I downloaded the latest version and installed it over my existing setup and that corrected the problem.

https://data-cdn.mbamupdates.com/web/mb3-setup-consumer/mb3-setup-consumer-3.1.2.1733-1.0.141-1.0.2092.exe