Close Mbam after scheduled scan if nothing found.

Hi

I have Mbam Premium 3.0.6 set to perform a scheduled hyper scan every 4 hours. I usually forget about that and when I attempt to scan of a program I've just downloaded I get the pop-up message saying Mbam, "cannot scan while another scan is in progress". I have to right click on the icon on the tray, click open mbam, wait for it to appear on desktop and then close the scheduled scan results page.

Is there a setting I may have missed that permits Mbam to close after a scheduled scan if no Malware has been found? Really, if the results are zero threat, I don't need to to see the report.

I don't recall having this annoyance with Mbam version 2. Nor do I have this problem with Avast.

Thanks.

Hi

Thanks for that information. I'll put up with it till the full stable version is released as I'm not keen on using beta versions.

It's nice to know I just didn't overlook some setting that could have easily fixed it.

Cheers,

Edited by yardmetre
Added to comment.

41 minutes ago, yardmetre said:

Hi

Thanks for that information. I'll put up with it till the full stable version is released as I'm not keen on using beta versions.

It's nice to know I just didn't overlook some setting that could have easily fixed it.

Cheers,

It's your choice. But from experience, the "beta" is very stable.

It will not take very long to become the "official release".

Thanks for supporting Malwarebytes.:)