Hi, guys!

Just tried the brandnew JRT. And I'm embarrassed.

Helpful extension "The Great Suspender" (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/the-great-suspender/klbibkeccnjlkjkiokjodocebajanakg) was permanently deleted with no any question. I've lost about 20+ suspended tabs in Chrome session and have to restore each one manually from the history.

JRT doesn't give any timeout for application to close (e.g. TheBat! "on-exit" actions were not taken due to forced process kill; FF hadn't succeeded in session save action)

Can that be processed well? And how can be the list of extensions "to be deleted" (or any other affected items) be edited before the actual action?

Thanks!

Hi C-Zar :)

JRT doesn't give any timeout for application to close (e.g. TheBat! "on-exit" actions were not taken due to forced process kill; FF hadn't succeeded in session save action)

JRT will force terminate any application that isn't whitelisted. You should always exit every open program before running any kind of scan.

Can that be processed well? And how can be the list of extensions "to be deleted" (or any other affected items) be edited before the actual action?

JRT isn't like AdwCleaner. It doesn't allow you to edit what you want to keep, and what you want to delete. It is a "simple" batch script after all.

Can you provide the JRT.txt log that was created after running JRT? This way thisisu can check what happened with "The Great Suspender" extension (as it is most likely a false positive).

Thank you for the fast reply!)

JRT will force terminate any application that isn't whitelisted.

Can that "list" be modified before/after scan start? (in console or start parameters, for example)

29 minutes ago, Aura said:

Can you provide the JRT.txt log that was created after running JRT?

Noob question: where I can now find it? (Sorry)

Edited by C-Zar

Can that "list" be modified before/after scan? (in console or start parameters, for example)

Not to my knowledge. It is built-in within JRT.

Noob question: where I can now find it? (Sorry)

It should be on your desktop.