Exclusions for Avast users

1 hour ago, Krusty said:

For some reason I can't navigate to the drivers shown in the 5th screenshot with Avast but I can in Windows Explorer.  I can navigate to Drivers but no drivers are showing up.

Suggestions?

I would have to load that image to check, I don't know when I will have a chance.

6 hours ago, Krusty said:

For some reason I can't navigate to the drivers shown in the 5th screenshot with Avast but I can in Windows Explorer.  I can navigate to Drivers but no drivers are showing up.

Suggestions?

I can't see the individual drivers either - I was able to navigate to, and exclude, the drivers in an earlier (and quite recent, but can't be sure of which one) version of Avast Free but cannot do it in the latest version. Windows 7 64 bit........ 

• 4 weeks later...

I have added the folder for avast but, the individual system32 files it does not see, will see what happens? The issue I have is with Avast. Thanks for putting this here. :)

I found where the individual files from the system32/drivers is listed, people need to go into behaviour shield and they are listed in there as an exception. :)

Edited by Pendaws

32 minutes ago, Pendaws said:

I have added the folder for avast but, the individual system32 files it does not see, will see what happens? The issue I have is with Avast. Thanks for putting this here. :)

I found where the individual files from the system32/drivers is listed, people need to go into behaviour shield and they are listed in there as an exception. :)

I've had exactly the same problem but I found I could copy and paste the file urls one by one from Porthos' list of exclusions into the exclusion box in Avast (using ctrl C, ctrl V) and they seemed to be accepted without difficulty. Hope this helps........... 

• 3 months later...
5 minutes ago, bob3160 said:

It would certainly be helpful if the files to be excluded were listed together with their path. It would make the copy and paste function a lot easier and prevent typing errors. Thanks

AV Exclusions List with paths...

• C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-Malware\assistant.exe
  • C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-Malware\malwarebytes_assistant.exe
  • C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-Malware\mbam.exe
  • C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-Malware\MbamPt.exe
  • C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-Malware\MBAMService.exe
  • C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-Malware\mbamtray.exe
  • C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-Malware\MBAMWsc.exe
  • C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\farflt.sys
  • C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mbae64.sys
  • C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mbam.sys
  • C:\Windows\System32\drivers\MBAMChameleon.sys
  • C:\Windows\System32\drivers\MBAMSwissArmy.sys
  • C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mwac.sys

Also please exclude the following folders too: (The complete folder)

• C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-Malware
  • C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\MBAMService