"The Requested Resource is in Use."

Alright, so, yesterday i was infected with a bad file called game-setup, it downloaded a bundle of virus', including Anonymizer Gadget. I quickly removed the a few trojans/malware that caught my attention. I try to open a antivirus called "iObit Advanced System Care" but it says the requested resource is in use. I can't download anything to protect me, Malware Bytes, CCleaner, etc. I also tried a Factory New Reset but it says there is a problem. I don't know why or how come.

Now, I need help before they catch my data and force ransom.

Edited by ty170
To add that I tried to Factory New Reset.

3 minutes ago, kevinf80 said:

Hello ty170 and welcome to Malwarebytes,

See if you can follow the instructions in this link: https://support.malwarebytes.com/customer/portal/articles/2097176?b_id=6400

Thank you,

Kevin..

Hi kevinf80, the mbar file asks what app to open it with, I'm not sure which app though so I do need your help. Thank you for linking it to me also.

6 hours ago, kevinf80 said:

Yes it will seem to freeze, that is common when dealing with the type of infection you have.. Just wait and let MBAR finish...

I woke up this morning and found it finished searching through my files, Is it OK if I pressed "Cleanup"? Hence I already pressed it and it is the last step on the MBAR program.

Post the logs from MBAR, they will be saved in the MBAR folder, Copy and paste the two following logs from the mbar folder:

System - log
Mbar - log   Date and time of scan will also be shown...

Next,

Download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Alternative download option: http://www.techspot.com/downloads/6731-farbar-recovery-scan-tool.html

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system (32 bit or 64 bit). If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

If your security alerts to FRST either, accept the alert or turn your security off to allow FRST to run. It is not malicious or infected in any way...

Be aware FRST must be run from an account with Administrator status...

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.(Windows 8/10 users will be prompted about Windows SmartScreen protection - click More information and Run.)
  • Make sure Addition.txt is checkmarked under "Optional scans"
  • Press Scan button to run the tool....
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
  • The tool will also make a log named (Addition.txt) Please attach that log to your reply.

Let me see those logs in your reply....

Thank you,

Kevin...

2 minutes ago, kevinf80 said:

Post the logs from MBAR, they will be saved in the MBAR folder, Copy and paste the two following logs from the mbar folder:

System - log
Mbar - log   Date and time of scan will also be shown...

Next,

Download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Alternative download option: http://www.techspot.com/downloads/6731-farbar-recovery-scan-tool.html

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system (32 bit or 64 bit). If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

If your security alerts to FRST either, accept the alert or turn your security off to allow FRST to run. It is not malicious or infected in any way...

Be aware FRST must be run from an account with Administrator status...

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.(Windows 8/10 users will be prompted about Windows SmartScreen protection - click More information and Run.)
  • Make sure Addition.txt is checkmarked under "Optional scans"
  • Press Scan button to run the tool....
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
  • The tool will also make a log named (Addition.txt) Please attach that log to your reply.

Let me see those logs in your reply....

Thank you,

Kevin...

I'll do that after school. I'll send you the log when I go home.

• 3 weeks later...