HACKED: Remote screen sharing without my permission

My brother who is working in quolcoumn has setup a screen sharing without access of my computer when I connected to his WiFi. Now it works even when I have my WiFi off. The network monitor dosen't show any outgoing connections. He was able to do this with the help of his office computers.( I think) . I have no idea how to stop this. To prevent this i installed bitdefender, but still the problem persist. Then i installed malwarebytes free - it shows 2 deductions (scan 01 - attached log file). The screen sharing is working still without my permission.  the same issue happened on my android phone, I did a hard reset the issue continued. Then completely changed the bootloader, recovery and installed a custom ROM, the problem continues even though I haven't connected to the WiFi). If I get clean how do I protect my computer from next attacks. He has complete access to my home WiFi.

Have attached my scan logs and also the FRST scan report.

Thank you.

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

scan 01.txt

scan 02.txt