Malwarebytes DE-feated! (many times too)

And not just once, but many, many times. I'll give you a clue; A screen pops up and says, "Warning! Your hard drive will be deleted!" - and other blah, blah, blah.

It then proceeds to hijack your browser unless you've already surfed the 'Net to find out how to prepare workarounds. But still stuck F'ing with it each time.

Running Mal 3.0.6 Premium but it don't matter as this as been going on for months before I got the latest vers.

Yes, yes! I know how to get rid of it for EACH instance. The problem is Malwarebytes NEVER, ever, ever blocks it.  Not once!

Once it hijacks the browser it will not allow minimize or alt-tab to desktop either so there's no way to invoke Malwarebytes to block it by user.

The fix needs to come from you guys and no matter how often I update it just never comes! Pretty sure I'm not the only one affected too.

• Root Admin

Please follow the directions below and post back the requested logs

Let us get the following log as well.

• Create and obtain an mb-check log:
    1. Download mb-check from here and save to your desktop
    2. Run mb-check and within a few second the command window will open and then close
    3. This will produce one log file on your desktop: mb-checkResult.txt
    4. Attach this log file to your post by clicking on the "Drag files here to attach, or choose files..." or simply drag the file to the attachment area

Thanks

Edited by AdvancedSetup