dusharm28

Anti-Exploit not allowing IE11 to run

I am having an issue with Anti-Exploit causing Internet Explorer 11 to open up to a blank white screen. If I close out of IE, turn off anti-exploit, and open it up again it work just fine. I switch it back on and I am having the same issue again. It is happening on multiple computers in our network and it is random. Sometimes it will work and other times I have to turn AE off. We are using version 1.09.2.1384. Nothing is coming up in the logs about IE being blocked when this happens. Also, stopping MbaeSvc service will allow it to work with no problem. If I turn it back on again the problem occurs. Other than disabling AE, I have no found any other work around to this other than using other browsers. IE seems to be the only browser affect. 

Any help would be appreciated. I submitted a ticket a week ago into support and have no heard anything yet so I am hoping to get a response sooner this way.

Hi dusharm28,

I apologize for all the inconvenience this issue has caused. 

Since we are not able to replicate it internally, it is proving to be time-consuming to debug and fix the issue. But we are doing remote debug sessions with a few of our impacted customers and working on the fix. We will keep you posted as soon as we have a build. Thank you for your patience. 

Edited by Arthi