Hi fellows,

As I read in one of the section from this forum about IObit and Malwarebytes. I know that Malwarebytes has strict rules and protection against protecting programs that contains PUP and especially against IObit programs. Can Windows 10 protect a file or folder so malware can't infect or block access or does it have a similar program or function? Can I use these two programs from IObit (Protected Folder & Random Password Generator)? I used to have Trend Micro 2017 and it had a function that can protect a folder and a file from access to malware so it won't damage it. Does MalwareBytes or Avast have this sort of functions?

@AdvancedSetup It's okay. A good old friend from Avast Forum gave me PM relating about this on MBAM Forum. I guess I won't be installing those two programs. Though, it will be really good if MBAM can put a feature for only protection for files and folders, since MBAM has become a fully functional antivirus program. Trend Micro has that feature, but I had to get rid of Trend Micro and install Avast because it works great with MBAM Premium