Turn Off "Reboot" Notifications

I could swear that somewhere in the Settings of the paid version of MB 3.0, either in the "Application" or "Protection" sections is an option to turn off the suggestion to "Reboot Now" (or whatever the verbiage is) after a routine scan but I can't seem to locate it at the moment.  As far as I know this is separate and distinct from the "Close Notifications After X Seconds" section under the Application tab.  Although I know it's generally good practice to do so, one of my clients finds it annoying and wants to turn it off if possible.  Any enlightenment here would be welcome.

The only time I'be seen reboot need is when malware is removed.Can you provide a screenshot and describe the moments leading up to the notification.

IIRC there is also the ability to set up a scan to commence upon reboot. Possibly your client has done that inadvertently?