I ran a shady .exe and ads started poping up left and right, new icons on desktop, new apps, multiple unknown process, etc. I installed Malwarebytes and it quanrantied many issues. However some still remain (see attachment). I stays at 0 of 122. I can't the stuff that is quarantied, clicking on the button doesn't do anything. I can't uninstall some of the new apps (see attachment). I don't know if this is important, but when stiky notes tries to start, i get this message: " This app can't open, Sticky Notes can't be opened using the Built-in Administrator account. Sign in with a different account and try again."

I ran FRST64 and I put the two .txt it created  in attachment.

Thanks for the help

BobQuarantine.PNG.4dc49238f7a7b741692aede824caa051.PNG

NewApps.png

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

Edited by bobelidude

After booting my PC this morning, multiple issues I had yesterday seem to be gone. Malwarebytes was able to quarantine all threats ans i was able to delete everything in quarantine. The apps are gone. The only apparant trace of the virus remaining is this in my default email (see attachment). I ran the FRST one more time, I would like it if someone could confirm that my system is ok, and if I have to do something about the default email. I ran JRT and put the result in attachment.

At 7:49, Malwarebytes blocked 2 attempts (not by me) at accessing the web. I guess there is still something there...

Thanks

Bob 

Default.png

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

JRT.txt

Edited by bobelidude