Firefox blocked from opening with antiheap spraying active

I may have posted this in the wrong place before. I had Malwarebytes 2 and Anti Exploit working fine on my WIn 7 x64 Home laptop. I allowed it to update to ver3 and found it blocked Firefox from opening (along with pop-up message saying it did). Finally discovered if I turned OFF anti heap spraying for browsers Firefox could again work fine. Just plain separates Anti Exploit had anti heap spraying active but worked fine with Firefox. No changes had been made to Firefox before updating to Ver 3. I have tried disabling all add-ons in Firefox but no change.

• Root Admin

Hello @Dude7

Please read and try the following. If the clean removal and reinstall works, great, if not then please post back all of the requested logs so we can check and see what's going on.

1. Please follow the steps in this pinned topic to uninstall your current version of MBAM and reinstall the latest build - Malwarebytes mb-clean tool (NOTE: After uninstalling with the mb-claen tool you will be asked to reboot.  Once you reboot it will ask you if you want to re-install Malwarebytes, you can select YES or you can download the latest version (currently v3.0.6 CU4.1) to re-install from HERE)
  2. If that does not correct the issue, then please read the following and attach to your next reply the 4 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs (the 4 logs are: mbam logs zipped, FRST.txt, Addition.txt and mb-checkResult.txt)
  3. NOTE: More info about the latest Malwarebytes 3.0.6 CU4.1 HERE; MB 3 User Guide ONLINE; MB 3 User Guide PDF; MB 3 FAQ: Malwarebytes 3.0 - Frequently Asked Questions

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you

Ron

Had already done as above. I already had ver 3.06 running. but used tool to uninstall then reinstall from the link. Results are the same, anti heap spraying for browser blocks Firefox opening. Have tried on Windows 7 x32 machine with same results. Unistalled there and went back to MB ver 2x along with Anti Exploit (with anti heap spraying protection) and all OK there.

logs.zip

FRST.txt

Addition.txt