BAD_POOL_HEADER

I removed MBAM and it fixed the problem. I was just installing a new Netfear AC1900 USB 3.0 card. I might have a slightly older one acording to the box because I couldn't find one in a newer box. THe model #'s were the same but the copyright date was 2 years difference.

So basically I could have kept the one I had. Before that I got service couldn't start. Had to white list it in F-Secure, a first. I had nothing but problems with 3.x. I am leaving it off this PC and it might be coming off my others.

If you would like help with this problem, please start your own topic.

Also, Uninstall MalwareBytes and then update it to the latest available version if you wish to keep it (older versions had a weakness in one of the drivers that would occasionally spit out BSOD's).
The version with the fix is available from here:  https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/198624-malwarebytes-306-cu4-latest-version/
It was released on 29 March 2017.

39 minutes ago, usasma said:

If you would like help with this problem, please start your own topic.

Also, Uninstall MalwareBytes and then update it to the latest available version if you wish to keep it (older versions had a weakness in one of the drivers that would occasionally spit out BSOD's).
The version with the fix is available from here:  https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/198624-malwarebytes-306-cu4-latest-version/
It was released on 29 March 2017.

I am good. I had 3.0.6 on it and it didn't work right. Just stating how I fixed it. 

Until MBAM can provide to me it can make reliable software again, I won't install it. I had issues with older versions of 3 on a bunch  computers, not just mine. I have never seen such buggy software from this company before. 

I may save that link, but if there is a minor update the app should have updated it self. I shouldn't have to keep checking the website for a new version all the time.