Problem with VPN

The VPN will connect, but then a short time later disconnects and then this repeats.  Also other times even when VPN in connected, my internet will just stop working.  When I shut-down Malwarebytes both problems cease happening and I have no problem using the VPN.

Be aware that there is a problem with Kaspersky Internet Security ans Total Security that sounds very much like this. The problem was introduced with "patch D" a few weeks ago. They expect to fix it with "patch E", which is under testing at the moment and *might* be released next week. Workaroud is currently to use KIS 2016 or KTS 2016.

if you are running KIS 2017 or KTS 2017, consider whether it could be the issue.

x64

• 3 weeks later...

If you are having VPN connection issue I have a simple and easy solution for you. VPNs like ExpressVPN can saolve your issue but it is paid but as far as free VPN is concerned I would suggest you to download FalcoVPN which is also a good solution for connection issue. It do not disconnect automatically.

Edited by Salena125