corethical

Can we detect NSA. CIA tools to hack our computers or mobiles?

Hi everyone,

I'd like to know if there is a way to detect special spyware. malware, trojans, keyloggers..and more...created by the biggest ethical hackers worlwide for government's agencies like cia, nsa, all secret agencies worlwide?

I ask that question because in the deepweb, some black hat are selling malicious spyware, trojans, keyloggers and many more, and the contract tells that compagnies like norton, avast, yours and all anti-malware haven't got these tools added into their database, and cannot detect them in any way...

It's written that these tools are done by the biggest ethical hackers (before they were black hat for most of them) for Goverments and black hat activities, that's why as soon as they are added into your database, they create a new one, to bypass any test... check wikileaks about it....

Is that real or fiction?if yes, how can we be online and be sure 100% that no one is spying us?

Please if someone really knows about that, reply with all informations needed. Please no scam, or spam..

Yours truly, corethical/SWITZERLAND

Edited by corethical
people must know

I think that you're worrying more about recent news than it deserves. The recent "Vault 7" leak of CIA documents is neither particularly surprising or concerning. The tools described in that leak cannot affect a modern Mac, and even on an older Mac, most of them require physical access to install.

Government malware takes money to develop and to deploy, and suffers under the same limitations and risks of discovery as any malware. For this reason, government malware is typically used sparingly, against specific individuals. Government malware is not magic; if it were to be widely distributed, it would be quickly discovered and then widely known about.

If you've got the CIA, NSA or some other powerful government organization so interested in you that they're coming into your home or office to surreptitiously install spyware on your computer, or using valuable zero-day vulnerabilities to install malware on your computer, you have bigger problems to worry about.

Thank you very much for the informations, sorry for my bad english i use to speak french, well i'm pretty more secure now that you explained everything to me...

Bets regards ciao;)

What about today's news that the NSA is hacking our Windows 10 operating systems. Should we be concerned?

LEAKED NSA MALWARE THREATENS WINDOWS USERS AROUND THE WORLD
https://theintercept.com/2017/04/14/leaked-nsa-malware-threatens-windows-users-around-the-world/ 

Hacked NSA tools put Windows users at possible risk
https://www.cnet.com/news/hacked-nsa-tools-put-windows-users-at-possible-risk/ 

NSA's arsenal of Windows hacking tools have leaked
http://www.zdnet.com/article/shadow-brokers-latest-file-drop-shows-nsa-targeted-windows-pcs-banks/ 

#TheShadowBrokers  

No. As I said previously, if the CIA or NSA is interested in spying on you, you're screwed anyway. In such a situation, it's hard - perhaps even impossible - to be sure that ANY tech you own is safe. If you're not someone that the CIA or NSA is willing to spend lots of money on, then you're not going to be infected with their malware.

I FOUND THIS ON MY TV!!!

I was recording a TV show and while I was watching the show at the same time I saw a “blue blip” on my screen. It happened in a flash, if I was not looking at the TV or blinked I would have missed it. When I saw this blue thing flash on my screen I said “what the hell was that?” I went back into my recording and found graphics from the Depart of Defense with computer programming. I recorded the TV show “Whispers” on August 3, 2015 at 10:01pm on channel 104 KOMOD TV14, season 1 episode 9. Can anyone tell me if these DOD screens look familiar?

I called my cable provider Comcast and was transferred to their security analyst. This call to Comcast was also strange; I explained what happened and emailed him screenshots and asked him “what the hell is this? Have you seen this before?” He was amazed as much as I was and he was concerned, he said in an unsettled voice “I have never seen anything like this, this is very strange”. He said he wants to show it to his senior analysis, his top guy. He said he would call me back after speaking with him.

The strange thing about this call was he called me back really quick, like three minutes and said “it’s part of the show”. I said “no its not, I looked at the original show again on HBO and the blue DOD computer screen was not there, it’s only on my copy I recorded. He repeated “It’s was part of the show” and we shortly ended the call. I thought “how could he have spoken to someone about this, they would have to pull-up the specific episode and look for the blue flash in the show. Do all that and call me back in three minutes? I don’t think so.

I am really curious if anyone can make any sense of these screen shots. Thanks.

image.png.5a1f12be995d59d685ffce5d88ba87b3.pngimage.png.b70edb70b094bf0590d92c30ff83fce2.pngimage.png.1e94827624892a039df8ca4f435b7be7.pngimage.png.a743809382aaf36d7c995ac0e8e7ae26.pngimage.png.388f05ca5943dc93b126174d60ae0cf8.pngimage.png.226683d7773036b5cd243f4923605250.pngimage.png.f194efbbe756ec8f9e610cc84e8e2e79.png     

On 9/3/2017 at 4:58 AM, SpaceCadet said:

I FOUND THIS ON MY TV!!!

I was recording a TV show and while I was watching the show at the same time I saw a “blue blip” on my screen. It happened in a flash, if I was not looking at the TV or blinked I would have missed it. When I saw this blue thing flash on my screen I said “what the hell was that?” I went back into my recording and found graphics from the Depart of Defense with computer programming. I recorded the TV show “Whispers” on August 3, 2015 at 10:01pm on channel 104 KOMOD TV14, season 1 episode 9. Can anyone tell me if these DOD screens look familiar?

I called my cable provider Comcast and was transferred to their security analyst. This call to Comcast was also strange; I explained what happened and emailed him screenshots and asked him “what the hell is this? Have you seen this before?” He was amazed as much as I was and he was concerned, he said in an unsettled voice “I have never seen anything like this, this is very strange”. He said he wants to show it to his senior analysis, his top guy. He said he would call me back after speaking with him.

The strange thing about this call was he called me back really quick, like three minutes and said “it’s part of the show”. I said “no its not, I looked at the original show again on HBO and the blue DOD computer screen was not there, it’s only on my copy I recorded. He repeated “It’s was part of the show” and we shortly ended the call. I thought “how could he have spoken to someone about this, they would have to pull-up the specific episode and look for the blue flash in the show. Do all that and call me back in three minutes? I don’t think so.

I am really curious if anyone can make any sense of these screen shots. Thanks.

image.png.5a1f12be995d59d685ffce5d88ba87b3.pngimage.png.b70edb70b094bf0590d92c30ff83fce2.pngimage.png.1e94827624892a039df8ca4f435b7be7.pngimage.png.a743809382aaf36d7c995ac0e8e7ae26.pngimage.png.388f05ca5943dc93b126174d60ae0cf8.pngimage.png.226683d7773036b5cd243f4923605250.pngimage.png.f194efbbe756ec8f9e610cc84e8e2e79.png     

That is the Department Of Defense,what did you do????lolz :P

I think that it may be part of the show and if not time to disappear.

but really...it could be one of those fluke accident's where some images from their server's ended up through the T.V. cable network..

Edited by AgentHunk
correction