Downloaded Malwarebytes 3.0, problem with Ransomeware

I had a problem downloading Malwarebytes 3.o but the problem is resolved. I know have a problem in that on the Malwarebytes 3.0 it says that my Ransomware is unavailable, I purchased this service, is it no longer available or am I missing something, or do I need to download another version of Malwarebytes.

2 hours ago, Porthos said:

It is only available on Win 7 and newer.

I have windows 7.When I purchased Ramsomware it worked fine until I downloaded the new Malwarebytes, then it just disapeard. I have my License Key and ID, do I need to change the license key number at the bottom of my accounts?

Edited by canon70D
add information

I have Malwarebytes Premium 3.0.6.1469 installed on my PC running Windows 8. I have a licensed copy. It keeps popping up the "Real-Time Protection layers turned off" message, but I am unable to start that protection.I cannot get the Ransomware Protection to start - it just says "starting", but doesn't proceed. The other three layers of protection appear to be on. 

Any ideas on how to get the Ransomware protection on?

Thanks, Guy

13 minutes ago, guysmith said:

I have Malwarebytes Premium 3.0.6.1469 installed on my PC running Windows 8. I have a licensed copy. It keeps popping up the "Real-Time Protection layers turned off" message, but I am unable to start that protection.I cannot get the Ransomware Protection to start - it just says "starting", but doesn't proceed. The other three layers of protection appear to be on. 

Thanks, Guy

Hello and Welcome @guysmith

Lets make sure you have the latest version installed.

Let's try this first.... (Please remember to de-activate your Malwarebytes first before un-installing or using the clean removal tool)

1. Please follow the steps in this pinned topic to uninstall your current version of MBAM and reinstall the latest build - Malwarebytes mb-clean tool (after uninstalling you can download the latest version (currently v3.0.6 CU4) to re-install from HERE)
  2. If that does not correct the issue, then please read the following and attach to your next reply the 4 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs (the 4 logs are: mbam logs zipped, FRST.txt, Addition.txt and mb-checkResult.txt)
  3. NOTE: More info about the latest Malwarebytes 3.0.6 CU4 HERE; MB 3 User Guide ONLINE; MB 3 User Guide PDF; MB 3 FAQ: Malwarebytes 3.0 - Frequently Asked Questions

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank You,

Firefox

41 minutes ago, guysmith said:

Thanks, Guy

Same problem, when I purchased it it was called pro, I guess it is Premium now. I purchased Ransomware desperately.