My Malwarebytes programs worked fine until the new 3.0 update, then I kept getting an error message, "Unable to connect to service". I sent support an e-mail reference the problem and received a reply and instructions on how to solve the problem. I did each step, 1. Ran the Malwarebytes removal tool, which did delete all the files, rebooted the PC 2. downloaded the Malwarebytes 3.0, I tried to open Malwarebytes and still received the same message "Unable to connect to server".

I thought there might be a conflict with my other anti virus program so I disabled it and again used the cleaner and re-downloade the program and same message.

I really want this program, I am a paid subscriber and don't want to loose this.

I will try and send any filles you need to correct the problem, I amd not that knowledgeable in this types of problems so please bear with me.

Please help!