Trusteer Rapport with Malwarebytes 3.0?

Can I check what the situation is with MBAM 3.0 and Trusteer Rapport?  Some banks insist on you having Rapport installed and I can see that as of November 2016 there was a known issue with Trusteer's "pinpoint technology".  Is this still the case?  Is there a workaround?  I would like to check things out before upgrading to 3.0

I don't think there is a problem anymore, but to be sure you can disable anti-exploit protection for the browser you use to access your bank accounts. I remember that there was an easy workaround just by disabling a few options in the advanced settings of the anti-exploit module but I don't remember what these options are anymore, and it is not a good idea to tinker with them without knowing what you are doing.

Anyways just disabling the anti exploit protection for the specific browser, or disabling it completely while you are accessing your account will work.