Do I need to protect my malwarebytes key?

I have this lifetime license for about 7 years now, I have been using personally on my computers. I remember that I got this license from someone at my mom's workplace who installed Malwarebytes to fix my virus-infested laptop, and I've been using it up to this day. It does not have an ID, just a key. I realized how easy it was for someone to just steal my key by clicking on "My Account". I tried googling the key, and it's not on the internet, so I'm safe right? I bet many people at my college had stolen my key a lot and I don't want it to get blacklisted or make its way to the internet. If that would happen, it will be unfortunate for me :( since Malwarebytes don't sell lifetime licenses anymore.

I also remember that my key was not static, it changed around 2013.

Thanks

Edited by Bun

14 minutes ago, Bun said:

I also remember that my key was not static, it changed around 2013.

Sounds like one of the amnesty keys that was provided back then. the only way your key can be stolen is if someone gets physical access to your computer. Password protect your actual computer is my only suggestion.

Edited by Porthos