solved - "Resource in use" cannot start any antivirus or antispywares

First of all, Thank you this forum and staffs for providing solutions.

I had "Resources in use" when starting antivirus or antispyware programs - similar to other users that I read here.

Unable to start any antivirus or software at all. Windows defender can be run but did not detect anything.

log files attached if staff can shed light on what kind of virus it is. CanNOT run Malware Anti-Rootkit Beta (or MBAR). It gave "Resource in use" error message

I finally were able to run the MBAR that I could NOT run before. It may be because I "end task" some suspected processes and deleted some Registry entries related to the said processes.

Took many tries and lots of methods recommended by staffs here. None worked until somehow were able to run the MBAR, as mention before, then "clean up," restart and running antivirus and antispyware scans now.

Usually, I run both SuperAntispyware and MalwareBytes and it solved all the problems.

Again, thank you MalwareBytes forum !

JRT1.txt

FRST_28-03-2017 00.31.41.txt

Addition_28-03-2017 01.37.00.txt

MalwareBytes-after.virus.removed.txt

Good. Let's run AdwCleaner before getting a fresh set of FRST logs. For that specific infection, running MBAR, Malwarebytes, JRT and AdwCleaner usually do the trick. And we use FRST to clean up the remnants after.

zcMPezJ.pngAdwCleaner - Fix Mode

• Download AdwCleaner and move it to your Desktop;
  • Right-click on AdwCleaner.exe and select Spcusrh.pngRun as Administrator (for Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 users);
  • Accept the EULA (I accept), let the database update, then click on Scan;
  • Let the scan complete. Once it's done, make sure that every item listed in the different tabs is checked and click on the Cleaning button. This will kill all the active processes;
    MV5ejgW.png
  • Once the cleaning process is complete, AdwCleaner will ask to restart your computer, do it;
  • After the restart, a log will open when logging in. Please copy/paste the content of that log in your next reply;

I noticed that you have pirated/cracked software installed on your system. I just want to tell you that downloading and installing these are one of the best way to get infected, and this is most likely how you ended up with your current infection. On top of it being illegal, it is also dangerous for your system, just keep that in mind :)

Also, there are only a few things left to remove with FRST.

iO3R662.pngFarbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) - Fix mode
Follow the instructions below to execute a fix on your system using FRST, and provide the log in your next reply.

• Download the attached fixlist.txt file, and save it on your Desktop (or wherever your FRST.exe/FRST64.exe executable is located);
  • Right-click on the FRST executable and select Spcusrh.pngRun as Administrator (for Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 users);
  • Click on the Fix button;
    NYA5Cbr.png
  • On completion, a message will come up saying that the fix has been completed and it'll open a log in Notepad;
  • Copy and paste its content in your next reply;

How's your system behaving now? Is everything running normally?

fixlist.txt

all good! Thank you so much!

I also notice that the sp_data.sys kept coming back . Was on fixlist to be removed and removed.

View in Notepad yieded

[Main]
Mode=1
ColorTemperature=50
EyeCareLevel=2
IsSupportEyeCare=YES
DisplayVersion=3.16.0002
GradualInterval=250
GradualLevel=240
SupportVideoEnhance=1
IsVideoEnhance=1
IsSupportedMode=1

• Root Admin

Glad we could help. :)If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!