malware bytes discount offers

hello2007

Click on: https://store.malwarebytes.org/342/?scope=c...&cart=29945

and click on Display Volume Discount Pricing, click on that, TeMerc had a link to Cnet I believe that had discounts. You may have to PM him if he does not post here in an hour or so.... regards... PS: Or search Cnet site for discounts on Malwarebytes.

• Staff

The CNET discount link\logo will pop up on it's own. I don't know how omg it will be up or even if it is. Just go to the CNET download page, it was a huge blue logo.

• Staff
i got a quick question for confirmation. Does malware bytes online protection protect the processes and the registry like ad-aware's online protection does?
Hi.

Technically we don't have an 'online' protection. We have a Protection Module that runs whether or not the system is online. It will prevent any number of known malicious executable files from running and with heuristic detection parameters prevent some unknown malicious files from executing. By preventing the files from running, we prevent any changes to the system.

Hope that helps some.

• Staff

will the module compliment my superantispyware online protection and/or my ad-aware online protection
Yes, tho the two of those monitor the registry more. Not sure which of them is more aggressive. I know Ad-Watch used to be very aggressive, but I've not spent too much time with it as of late and even less time with SAS.