web protection keeps turning off in 3.0

I can confirm that restarting the Malwarebytes service works. Thanks for the workaround. I have been following this issue for a couple of months now, ever since I've upgraded to 3.0. I finally decided to make an account because this issue has dragged on for way too long. It's beyond me that it's taken this long for you to figure out what's wrong for an issue that's affected so many people, moreover an issue that affects the primary functionality of your software. It's very easy to say you weren't able to reproduce this. but surely not much of an effort was made since everyone I know who owns this software is having this same exact issue (3 other people). I've also seen many threads with this issue being closed by you when the issue clearly wasn't resolved. At the very least, leave threads open so people can follow up on the issue and let you know if the issue was actually fixed. Ultimately, please ensure that us paying users don't need to deal with this kind of incompetence from Malwarebytes in the future. 

Edited by ndn_enigma

@ndn_enigma Sorry your post got buried in this thread.

:welcome:

On 3/24/2017 at 0:39 AM, ndn_enigma said:

I've also seen many threads with this issue being closed by you when the issue clearly wasn't resolved. At the very least, leave threads open so people can follow up on the issue and let you know if the issue was actually fixed.

We really like for members to start their own  separate topic because just it looks like the same it is not and computer software and hardware all all different.

That being said could you follow CAREFULLY the instructions in the following topics and if there are issues please create  your own topic and tell us and we can advise further.

Edited by Porthos