MBAM window to insert disc in drive D: (CD)

A new one for me, opened MBAM to run a scan and it demanded the insertion of a CD in my D: drive.  Could not close nor bypass that window.  Kept me in a knot for about seven (7) to ten (10) minutes.  Then it just went away as though nothing unusual had occurred.  Even tried to close that box using "Task Manager" and it would not close.  When finally able to run my scan, went into the 'Exclusion' selectables and added D:\ (CD drive).  Also noted there was an entry under the 'Start' button, NOT any thing about the program just another folder "Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit" that is shown as (empty).  Attempted to do a re-install of v3.0.6.1469 and that was not done, because; many installs were not done with error code 5.  Had to uninstall reboot reinstall latest version with another reboot and so far all seems to be NORMAL even with data under "Start" button for MBAM now contains what should have been there before, the "Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit" folder is still (empty).

After doing the above all seems to be NORMAL for now

Attached Screen Shot box "mbam.exe No Disk"

ScreenShot.jpg