Updates: Out of Date

The system icon states "Updates: Out of Date".  If I launch the program it briefly states that the system is not protected but then refreshes to say "Awesome! You're protected".  Even though the Dashboard says everything is ok the system tray still shows "Updates: Out of Date".  I click next to Updates on "Current" to force the program to check and apply any updates.  The tray icon does not change.  I have restarted the PC and the icon is normal for awhile but changes back.  I have followed the steps in your "MBAM Clean Removal Process of deactivating Malwarebytes, de-activating AV, running mbam-clean.exe, restarting, de-activating AV, reinstalling and activating Malwarebytes, checking for updates, and restarting.  The problem persists.  Attached are the logs requested in the "Databases Out of Date" topic of your forum as well.

MB-CheckResult.txt

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

logs.zip

Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes

After looking through your logs, they show you are either already infected or were infected as some time.  It would be best to get it cleaned up first and then if you still have the issue after getting cleaned up, come back here for help.

We are not permitted to work on possible malware-related issues here in this section of the forum.
Such work is conducted in a special forum area reserved for that purpose, or at the help desk.

So, for expert assistance, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.

It explains the options for free, expert help -->>AND<<-- the suggested, preliminary steps to expedite the process.
A malware analyst will assist you with looking into your issue.

Thank you

Firstly, wouldn't the Premium version Malwarebytes tell me if I had malware?  

Secondly, this is the same exact issue for all three of the PCs I installed the latest version of Malwarebytes onto.  The previous version of Malwarebytes ran just fine and never did this.  As all three systems serve very different purposes and run very different software I can't imagine they all have an issue with malware that Malwarebytes and my anti-virus are protecting them against. 

None-the-less, I have created a case in the Malware Removal for Windows.