High Physical Memory Usage

Hi. I have just recently upgraded from Windows Vista (32 Bit) to Windows 7 (64-Bit). I have 4 GB ram, an Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, and the computer is a Dell Inspiron 530. Rundll32.exe, Winlogon.exe and svchost.exe are taking up so much memory. The weird thing is, when I installed Windows 7, I went to Computer, and there was 78.7 GB of space being used without even installing anything. I don't think I have any malware, because I used MalwareBytes to scan the system. I don't have any junk programs from companies like Download.com or 10Bit. All I have installed on this machine as of now is Google Chrome, Minecraft, MPC-HC, Bluestacks, Microsoft Dot Net 4.6 Framework, and RAMMap. Please help. I don't know what to do. Also, at one point svchost.exe was taking up about 1,600,000 k of memory. Wininit.exe is also taking a lot of memory up.

Edited by defensivetowers