The requested resource is in use

So last night, I was looking to install this program, and I guess I made a noob mistake because after that I had several new programs that I didn't install installed, but I was able to remove most of them, though however I can't open my antivirus or anything that would be able to remove the trojan, it just pops up with an error that says "The requested resource could not be found". I have tried to reset my PC numerous times, but the virus will not allow me to do that. I have a Windows 10 Dell Inspiron 15 5558 laptop, if that helps. I have tried getting into advanced startup settings numerous times to no avail. Attached I have is the scans with Farbar I have read to do in other forum posts similar to this. 

Addition.txt

Fixlog.txt

FRST.txt

• Root Admin

Hello @starguy197 and :welcome:

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit from HERE
If needed there is a self help tutorial here: MBAR tutorial

• Unzip the contents to a folder in a convenient location.
  • Open the folder where the contents were unzipped and run mbar.exe
  • Follow the instructions in the wizard to update and allow the program to scan your computer for threats.
  • Click on the Cleanup button to remove any threats and reboot if prompted to do so.
  • Wait while the system shuts down and the cleanup process is performed.
  • Perform another scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit to verify that no threats remain. If they do, then click Cleanup once more and repeat the process.
  • When done, please post the two logs produced they will be in the MBAR folder... mbar-log.txt and system-log.txt