Updates not working for me

• Root Admin

Hello @railroader and :welcome:

As this is your first post here we have no information on your current issue. Yesterday there was a certificate error on one of our update servers that in turn affected other servers but that was corrected and there are no known update issues today.

Please just restart your computer and then click on the update and let me know if it updates or not.

Thank you

Ron

Well I just tipped my memory bucket when I wrote BOTH COMPUTERS,, Occasionally with Quicken it will not update a number of my accounts, it will be the same accounts on both computers that will not update,, IE bank accounts normal download and update but maybe 1 or more credit cards will not. I AM ON SATELITE INTERNET HUGHES NET. I found out if I unplug my Hughes satellite and restart it after 1 minute or more Quicken will download and update normally. I just tried this with MWB 3.06 and everything works update normal on both computers.. I still don't know why this happens and neither does Hughesnet. Maybe this will help others good luck

• Root Admin

Thank you for the update. Yes, satellite Internet access is problematic. Always has been and always will be as it does not actually comply with the TCP/IP networking standards due to the extreme delays between up and down communications. As for a reset helping, yes that probably does work at least initially. My wife watches foreign TV with a set top box and I have to recycle the power on that unit about once a week as it has very poor networking support as well.

I'll go ahead and close your topic to keep out the spammers but if you need something further please simply create a new topic.

Cheers

Ron