syndication.twitter.com/i/jot help

Hello, i recently switch from firefox to chrome. on chrome i have a popup blocker and when ever i browse a website it randomly tries to redirect me to https://syndication.twitter.com/i/jot but my popup blocker stops it i tried doing some research but i found nothing people are saying its a cookie,adware cookie,browser hijacker virus and a dashboard problem with a mac even though i dont have a mac i tried to do what you normally would if you have adware adwcleaner,malwarebytes,rkill etc it detected adware cookies but not syndication.twitter.com deleted it but nothing works it didnt even change my homescreen so its not a browser hijacker virus i dont know what to do please help

• Root Admin

Hello @bitemalware_123 and :welcome:

We need to get some logs please. Go ahead and read the following and post back your FRST logs.

I would suggest following the advice from the topic here Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

Thanks