My apologies if this is already known; I glanced down the topic list before posting.

In the Reports screen (and possibly elsewhere), the dates are in American format. They should of course be in the system date format; in my case, currently European, although I am thinking of switching it to International.

(edit) Oops, forgot to state: this is the current version of Malwarebytes (downloaded this week), running on Windows 10 Personal (I think 64-bit, though am not sure).

mbpic.png

Edited by evilbunny

Hello @evilbunny:

Reference: https://www.malwarebytes.com/support/guides/mbam/Settings.html#language

Malwarebytes 3.0 (MB3) language and time/date settings are independent of your O.S. edition/settings.  Please consider changing the following MB3 setting:

Dashboard/GUI -> Settings -> Application -> Display Language

From the Display language pull-down menu, change from English (default) to English (U.K.).  Does this change meet your needs?

Please reply to this topic with your system's status.  Thank you.

Edited by 1PW

Interesting... Never thought to check that (Being British of course, I expected that "English" would refer to real English :) )

Anyway the new setting worked OK for me....

Might be worth (once the major bugs are eventually put to bed - we live in hope!) to change that "English" menu item to "English (US)".

x64