Malwarebytes Web Protection is blocking an IP

Hello, I was having a particularly tricky issue with Malwarebytes recently that is forcing me to keep web protection off. I am having an issue connecting to my favorite Minecraft server (i know that in itself is weird to some people). When the Malwarebytes Web Shield is on it wont let me connect to the server at all. Turn it off and it works.

I tried adding an exclusion for the server in Malwarebytes but that didn't work.

12 minutes ago, Firefox said:

There should be protection logs, unless you cleared them...

Please reboot the computer, wait until windows is done loading including Malwarebytes... then try your Mindcraft... when its blocked then go and see if there is a protection log...

Following these steps did not produce a protection log

Just now, Firefox said:

if you have scan logs, then the folder can not be empty.... make sure you have show hidden files and folders...

In my windows folder options i always have show hidden files and folders selected (As i regularly have to go into my AppData folder). I'll screenshot the folder for you. 

The logs folder:

http://prntscr.com/em2zgm

My Folder options:

http://prntscr.com/em2zlx

1. Please read the following and attach to your next reply the 4 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs (the 4 logs are: mbam logs zipped, FRST.txt, Addition.txt and mb-checkResult.txt)
  2. NOTE: More info about Malwarebytes 3.0.6 CU3 HERE; MB 3 User Guide ONLINE; MB 3 User Guide PDF; MB 3 FAQ: Malwarebytes 3.0 - Frequently Asked Questions

Thank You,

Firefox

Edited by Firefox

9 minutes ago, Firefox said:
  1. Please read the following and attach to your next reply the 4 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs (the 4 logs are: mbam logs zipped, FRST.txt, Addition.txt and mb-checkResult.txt)
  2. NOTE: More info about Malwarebytes 3.0.6 CU3 HERE; MB 3 User Guide ONLINE; MB 3 User Guide PDF; MB 3 FAQ: Malwarebytes 3.0 - Frequently Asked Questions

Thank You,

Firefox

Alright... Here's the logs from C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\MBAMService\logs\

That is the only place where any logs exist

EDIT: Working on getting those other logs.

logs.rar

Edited by TechGuyAnthony

I don't see anything jumping out in the logs so far, let's try turning on some more enhanced logging and then replicating the issue.

1. Open up Malwarebytes 3
  2. Navigate to Settings -> Application
  3. Turn on the Event Log Data option
  4. Restart your computer
  5. Once the computer comes back up, attempt to connect to your minecraft server
  6. Once the connection fails, open Malwarebytes 3
  7. Navigate to Settings -> Application
  8. Turn off the Event Log Data option
  9. Browse to C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\MBAMService
    • Note that the ProgramData folder may be hidden. If so, you'll need to type the path manually or turn on showing hidden files/folders
  10. Right click the logs folder and choose Send to -> Compressed (Zipped) folder. This will create a file on your desktop named logs.zip
  11. Attach logs.zip to your response

This is similar to what you did above, but includes some enhanced logs with more information.