How I killed Built-in Trojans

Ten inch phone ? with dual sim from China with built in Trojans. 

Model number K1001 Android version 4.4.2 Baseband version
MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V39,2016/02/2519:45
Kernel version 3.4.67 Build number K1001_170104 Custom build version eng.twd.1483493488.

Thanks to Malwarebytes finding (5) five factory built-in Trojans I've managed to fix my phone. 

Android/TrojanDropper.Agent.APW     
Also 
Android/PUP.Riskware.Agent.gx In: 
storage/sdcard0/oandbackups/com.fai.ssl.ely/MmsProvider.apk
Also in: 
Android/Trojan.Spy.Agent.ytb
storage/sdcard0/oandbackups/com.google.android.youtube/youtube.apk

Also
Android/PUP.Riskware.Agent.gx
/system/priv-app/Mmsprovider.apk

Android/Trojan.Spy.Agent.ytb
/System/priv-app/youtube.apk

The Fix. 
Thanks to Malwarebytes and days of trial and error along with bricking the phone and countless pinhole restarts the phone has been working ok. 
The phone ? has to be ROOTED. You will need a file manager that can access deep root as ( storage/sdcard0/oandbackups ) and ( System/priv-app )  needs to be accessed. 

None of the Trojans can be removed. One only I could disable that's TrojanDropper.Agent.APW in the second system. Sounds strange well the system has two systems. One system is displayed by the normal gray cog leave this alone. 
The second system is displayed by a green droid I disabled this,  as this is where ( TrojanDropper.Agent.APW ) is and 90% solved. 
I renamed the other 4 by placing the word, kill in front of each one. If you delete you will brick the phone if you disable you will brick the phone and if you rename problem solved. I can only tell you what worked for me. 

sdcard0/oandbackups/com.fai.ssl.ely/KillMmsProvider.apk
sdcard0/oandbackups/com.google.android.youtube/Killyoutube.apk
system/priv-app/KillMmsprovider.apk
System/priv-app/Killyoutube.apk

This works for me no further problems and I have done half a dozen reboots all's ok. 
I hope this works for you as good as it's working for me. 
After a lot of effort the $100 au phone is now a good buy. 

• 2 weeks later...

Please I'm using a Chinese phone called VIWA and its model is T1+ .I have this trojan problems and sometimes feels like smashing the device on the ground. I tried "stubborn trojan killer" but keeps coming back after every kill.well stubborn trojan killer detects root nik trojan and further describe it into to general trojan( certificate installer providers)  and general trojan (whatsap)

Please any help for me to save my phone?

Thanks