Android/Trojan.Andup.e/system/priv-app/SysCore_AD_OverSea_ad_ibd_001_2015 0212_V7.2.4_001.apk

Malwarebytes Android and other virus softwares are calling this file a Trojan, virus or malware.
Android/Trojan.Andup.e/system/priv-app/SysCore_AD_OverSea_ad_ibd_001_2015 0212_V7.2.4_001.apk

My phone is Blu Studio 5 C

I did a soft reset, and hard reset and Malwarebytes along with McCafee and other malware and virus protections are calling a Trojan Andup.e and suggested that the programs running it that seems to be unsecure is "Android Services"
Additionally Malwarebytes says I may not be protected because my phone is "rooted" however, my phone is not rooted.

All other scanners and protectors cannot delete the program either.
I've read that I need to root my phone for Malwarebytes to delete it or to remove it myself.

I have never rooted my phone and do not really understand how to do this if indeed I'm suppose to do it.
Please advise if I should remove it or perhaps a fresh flash rom of an upgrade version might remove it.

What do you think ?