Hello @galsativa21 and :welcome:

Unfortunately, the only way of resolving MBAM404101 license activation issues with the Malwarebytes 3.0 Premium product is through a Malwarebytes Customer Support representative.  Please contact them through https://support.malwarebytes.com/customer/portal/emails/new?b_id=6400&utm_source=forum.

Please, only include all of your licensing details there.  Thank you.

Hello @galsativa21:

How long ago did you send your report?  Please do remember to check your email application's Spam folder.

Support Hours: 
US - 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific (GMT-7), Monday - Friday
EMEA - 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM (GMT +1), Monday - Friday

Thank you.

Hello @galsativa21:

I will gladly send a message for you to Malwarebytes' management requesting escalation of your licensing issue.  Did you receive an acknowledgment email with a ticket number?  

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

• Administrators

Hi @galsativa21

I wasn't able to locate a support ticket from you with the reference number of 108960437 nor a ticket from you from a day ago? The only one I see is one that you submitted just a few hours ago -- I'll get one of our support agents on this asap. 

Did you use this web form when you submitted your original ticket yesterday: https://support.malwarebytes.com/customer/portal/emails/new?b_id=6400&utm_source=forum ?

Thanks,
Cecile