antipodes

block adverts and block tracking

Is there any chance that Malwarebytes will develop an effective anti tracking program as well as an Ad-Blocker that really works?

Trackers and ads that leads to malicious content are already blocked by Malwarebytes I think. Otherwise, these are more of a privacy issue than anything else, so I don't know why Malwarebytes should put time in this. There are already tons of programs/add-ons/etc. for this.

Thanks Aura for your immediate response. I am a computer illiterate and I am only aware of a few ad blockers and anti tracking programs; none of which work very well. I welcome your suggestions. 

The best would be uBlock Origin. It's an add-on for Chromium and Firefox based web browsers (Edge as well) and it is what we call a content blocker which can block ads, tracking, some scripts, etc. There's a few forks of it, though the one you want is from gorhill.