Searching for info on "RansomFree" Program

beach48

Hi. I use MBAM 3.0 & have been a customer for several years of several products. Two months ago I ran across a (fairly new I think)
free program named "RansomFree"...from CyberReasom.com . I have been test driving it and have had no issues. All you people are
so knowledgeable I'd like to ask for your input on this. Maybe it's not worth the trouble to be using it. And as always many thanks for all
your guidance.

56 minutes ago, beach48 said:

Hi. I use MBAM 3.0 & have been a customer for several years of several products. Two months ago I ran across a (fairly new I think)
free program named "RansomFree"...from CyberReasom.com . I have been test driving it and have had no issues. All you people are
so knowledgeable I'd like to ask for your input on this. Maybe it's not worth the trouble to be using it. And as always many thanks for all
your guidance.

Enjoy all the spam from all the mailing lists you are now "subscribed" to now.

Now back to topic. I tried it once and passed every thing and a month later failed some of the tests. Best defense for any issue including ransomware is to keep current image backups on a external device that remains unplugged unless it is backing up. 

1 hour ago, beach48 said:

your guidance.

On youtube search out cruelsister1 videos. There are at least 2 recent vids testing RansomFree... You'll find it enlightening.