Real-Time Protection status not consistent

My MBAM version 3.0.6 - Win 8.1 enterprise x64

problems: MBAM Dashboard protection status did not show similar status in MBAM tray icon (file attached)

I'm rather frustrated with several problems in MBAM 3 protection, sometimes the web protection turn off it self, sometimes its exploit protection turn off it self. It looks like turn off randomly.

Is it recommended if i'm switched backe to MBAM 2 ??

mbam.jpg

:welcome:

Before we  get started one simple check. Are you running the current package 1.0.75? If not follow the following instructions please.

1. Please follow the steps in this pinned topic to uninstall your current version of MBAM and reinstall the latest build - Malwarebytes mb-clean tool (after uninstalling you can download the latest version to re-install from HERE)
  2. If that does not correct the issue, then please read the following and attach to your next reply the 4 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs (the 4 logs are: mbam logs zipped, FRST.txt, Addition.txt and mb-checkResult.txt)
  3. NOTE: More info about Malwarebytes 3.0.6 CU3 HERE; MB 3 User Guide ONLINE; MB 3 User Guide PDF; MB 3 FAQ: Malwarebytes 3.0 - Frequently Asked Questions

Please let us know how it goes.

1.0.75.PNG

Edited by Porthos

3 minutes ago, Porthos said:

:welcome:

Before we  get started one simple check. Are you running the current package 1.0.75? If not follow the following instructions please.

1. Please follow the steps in this pinned topic to uninstall your current version of MBAM and reinstall the latest build - Malwarebytes mb-clean tool (after uninstalling you can download the latest version to re-install from HERE)
  2. If that does not correct the issue, then please read the following and attach to your next reply the 4 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs (the 4 logs are: mbam logs zipped, FRST.txt, Addition.txt and mb-checkResult.txt)
  3. NOTE: More info about Malwarebytes 3.0.6 CU3 HERE; MB 3 User Guide ONLINE; MB 3 User Guide PDF; MB 3 FAQ: Malwarebytes 3.0 - Frequently Asked Questions

Please let us know how it goes.

1.0.75.PNG

thank u.... i'll try the 1.0.75 package

22 minutes ago, ComputerGuyMD said:

I just reinstalled over the top of the version showing Web Protections was not active and that worked for me. I've done the same for a couple of my customers and it worked for them too!

I usually start there and I close MB and wait a minute and install over the top.